REFUND + RETURN POLICY
Paper Bark Crafts Pty Ltd has an online system for returns and refunds. This process is accessed through "My Account" when you sign-in. You can initiate the return process by accessing your past order, then follow the prompts and add any comments regarding the request.
Please lodge any Refund-Return request within three (3) business days of receiving your order.
All goods to which the Refund-Return request relates MUST be returned to us. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. We will not accept "COD" or "Collect" return deliveries.
The product will be checked on arrival. The following apply:
- Item must have been purchased from Paper Bark Crafts Pty Ltd
- Manufacturing Defects - item will be replaced, where possible, at no charge
- Damaged in Transit - item will be replaced, where possible, at no charge
If the item does not meet any of the above criteria the refund may be disallowed.
Paper Bark Crafts Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for damage, or loss, of goods returned to us whilst in transit.
If you have any questions about the return of your item, please e-mail us at email@example.com and include the relevant order number.
This information is from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC):
You have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
If you have a minor problem with a product or service, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. For a major problem with a service, you can choose to receive compensation for the drop in value below the price paid, or a refund.
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if the business offers you one.
You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major.
Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Refunds should be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
The business may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors:
- type of product
- how a consumer is likely to use the product
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
A business may refuse to give you a free repair, replacement or refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in any way that contributed to the problem
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control.
You are responsible for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant. In this case, the business must organise and pay for the return or exchange.